This wiki contains information about all projects developed under or using the resources of the informal group "ForeThought Entertainment" (FTE).
- Spike: originator of FTE and FTE QuakeWorld, lead programmer and designer, adds lots of crazy stuff like realtime lighting, heightmapping, multisampling, bumpmapping, glossmapping, specular highlights.. the list is endless.
- TimeServ: secondary programmer, wrote the particle system, wiki maintainer, bug fixer.
- bigfoot: porter (to PowerPC platforms, Macintosh & MorphOS).
- Noodles aka Moodles: webmaster, plugin programmer, wiki maintainer, tester, rarely adds/fixes to FTE client.
Contributors to FTE Projects
- RjLan: lots of testing, provided resources, tester
- purplehaze: particle effects, tester
- jedilamma: particle effects, tester
- KrimZon: GL waterwarp
- KovaaK: bug reporting, walljumping suggestion
- Black: QCC fixes
- LordHavoc: mentor, vault of information (mastermind behind Nexuiz, DarkPlaces & the mysterius AlienTrap group)
- mrinsane: reported Q2 bugs
- Shadowalker: testing
- Up2nOgOoD[ROCK]: testing, feedback
- Anyone who has tested the client and provided feedback (praise, bug fixes, feature requests etc)